Oxford Women's Hub
Free confidential space for women needing bespoke support
Eligibility & Referral
This service has been enabled through funding from Oxford City Council and is being delivered in partnership by The Gatehouse and Aspire.
Both partners have responded to the need for a safe space for women, a place where they can access bespoke services, talk to like-minded people, bond over shared experiences, or even just have a cup of tea and a chat. This service also offers the opportunity to forge positive relationships with other women.
Unless otherwise stated, all sessions take place at the Gatehouse and no booking is required. Travel expenses can be reimbursed for public transport costs in Oxford.
Key functions & activities offered
With a team of female Support Workers on hand to offer tailored advice, support on numerous topics including:
- Housing advice
- Women's health
- Drug and alcohol support
- Family advice
- Finance and debt management advice
- Cooking classes
- Domestic abuse support
- Bespoke workshops tailored to need
The February sessions are as follows:
- 3rd: Online safety/cyber safety awareness session delivered by Inspector McCarthy
- 10th: Social media safety/awareness workshop held by Shaista Aziz and discussion on starting a regular external walking group
- 17th: Open session
- 24th: Women’s Hub first walking group session. Arrive at the Gatehouse and explore University Park, Oxford. Back to base for a hot drink and cake!